The Center for Design & New Media (CDNM) is always looking for researchers at UG, PG, RA, and Ph.D. levels. Please see below to check the list of currently open positions and follow us on social media to know about the latest openings. If you do not see any suitable openings and have an exciting idea related to our research interests, then please send your SOP (2-3 pages) and latest CV with the subject as "Application for Intern/RA/Ph.D. in [mention your research interest]" to our faculties by visiting their profile under the team tab based on your research interests by keeping cc to admin-cdnm(at)iiitd(dot)ac(dot)in.
We encourage self-funded applications throughout the year. However, successful candidates may be eligible for Ph.D./RA/Intern research stipends as advertised from time to time.
What are we looking for:
- » You have the ability to think and to work independently.
- » You have excellent communication skills, team spirit, and creativity.
- » You are inspired by our projects and have identified future directions.
- » You are passionate about empowering technology to improve people’s quality of life.
- » You should have completed at least 3 years of university education for UG applicants, UG degree for PG applicants, and PG degree for Ph.D. applicants. However, it can be waived for candidates with exceptional profiles.
- » You have a strong background (or strong interest) and dedicated learning ability in artificial intelligence, machine learning, affective computing, social robotics, neuroscience, design, and social sciences.
What can you expect at CDNM:
- » You will receive a unique opportunity to learn and grow under the competent supervision of CDNM Faculties and their collaborators.
- » You will be able to work with and learn from people with physical and/or mental health challenges.
- » You will have a friendly atmosphere with skilled and congenial colleagues.
- » You will have access to some of the state of the art research equipment and resources.
- » You will be able to publish in journals and conferences of international reputation.
We especially encourage women to apply. We give preference to applicants with disabilities if found equally competent.