Under Dr. Aman Parnami –
- Jatin Arora, Kartik Mathur, Aryan Saini, Aman Parnami: Gehna: Exploring the Design Space of Jewelry as an Input Modality. CHI 2019: 521
- Jatin Arora, Aryan Saini, Nirmita Mehra, Varnit Jain, Shwetank Shrey, Aman Parnami: VirtualBricks: Exploring a Scalable, Modular Toolkit for Enabling Physical Manipulation in VR. CHI 2019: 56
Under Dr. Pushpendra Singh –
- Anupriya Tuli, Shruti Dalvi, Neha Kumar, Pushpendra Singh, ““It’s a girl thing” : Examining Challenges with Menstrual Health Education in India", ACM Transactions on Computer-Human Interaction (ToCHI) , 24 pages (2019). (Accepted – Scimagojr h-index : 78)
- Haroon Rashid, Pushpendra Singh, Amarjeet Singh, “I-BLEND: A Campus Scale Commercial and Residential Buildings Electrical Energy Dataset", Sci.Data. 6 :190015 Nature Scientific Data , 12 pages (2019). (Impact Factor : 5.862)
- Haroon Rashid, Vladimir Stankovic, Lina Stankovic, Pushpendra Singh, Evaluation of the Suitability of Non-Intrusive Load Monitoring for Appliance-level Anomaly Detection, Accepted as Oral Presentation at IEEE ICASSP 2019
- Sandeep Grover, Limalemla Jamir, Mona Duggal, Pushpendra Singh, Ritu Nehra, “Epidemiology of behavioral (mobile) addiction among school students in rural India", volume 40, Asian Journal of Psychiatry , 30-38 (2019). (Impact Factor : 1.06)
- Haroon Rashid, Pushpendra Singh , Vladimir Stankovic, Lina Stankovic, “Can Non-intrusive Load Monitoring be used for Identifying Appliance’s Anomalous Behavior?", volume 238 Applied Energy , 796-805 (2019). (Impact Factor : 7.9)
Under Mr. Rahul Mohanani –
- R. Mohanani, B. Turhan and P. Ralph, "Requirements Framing Affects Design Creativity," in IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering. doi: 10.1109/TSE.2019.2909033
- Rahul Mohanani, Iflaah Salman (University of Oulu), Burak Turhan (Monash University), Pilar Rodriguez (University of Oulu), Paul Ralph (University of Auckland)."Cognitive Biases in Software Engineering: A Systematic Mapping Study", in ICSE 2019. (Journal First)
Under Dr. Rajiv Ratn Shah –
- Yaman Kumar, Rohit Jain, Mohd Salik, Rajiv Ratn Shah, Yifang Yin, Roger Zimmermann, “Lipper: Synthesizing Thy Speech using Multi-View Lipreading.” In AAAI, 2019.
- Puneet Mathur, Meghna Ayyar, Rajiv Ratn Shah, Shree Gopal Sharma, “Exploring Classification of Histological Disease Biomarkers from Renal Biopsy Images.” In IEEE WACV, 2019.
- Yaman Kumar, Swati Aggarwal, Debanjan Mahata, Rajiv Ratn Shah, Ponnurangam Kumaraguru, and Roger Zimmermann, “Get IT Scored using AutoSAS – An Automated System for Scoring Short Answers.” In EAAI, 2019.
- Raghav Kapoor, Kshitij Rajput, Yaman Kumar, Rajiv Ratn Shah, Ponnurangam Kumaraguru, and Roger Zimmermann, “Mind Your Language: Abuse and Offence Detection for Code-Switched Languages.” In AAAI, 2019.
- Mohd Salik, Yaman Kumar, Rohit Jain, Swati Aggarwal, Rajiv Ratn Shah, Roger Zimmermann, “Lipper: Speaker Independent Speech Synthesis using Multi-View Lipreading.” In AAAI, 2019.
Under Dr. Pushpendra Singh –
- Garvita Bajaj, Rachit Agarwal, Pushpendra Singh , Nikolaos Georgantas, Valerie Issarny, “4W1H for IoT Semantics", IEEE Access , 65488 – 65506 (2018). (Impact Factor : 3.557)
- Koushik Sinha Deb, Anupriya Tuli, Mamta Sood, Rakesh Chadda, Rohit Verma, Saurabh
- Kumar, Ragul Ganesh, Pushpendra Singh , “Is India ready for mental health apps (MHapps)? A quantitative-qualitative exploration of stakeholder perspective of Smartphone based solutions for managing severe mental illnesses in low resource settings", PLOS ONE 13(9) , (2018). (Impact factor : 2.806, h-index : 241 from scimagojr)
- Haroon Rashid, Nipun Batra, Pushpendra Singh , “Rimor: Towards Identifying Anomalous Appliances in Buildings", In Proceedings of the 5th ACM International Conference on Systems for Energy-Efficient Built Environments BuildSys ’18 , 10 pages (2018).
- Anupriya Tuli, Shaan Chopra, Neha Kumar, Pushpendra Singh, “Learning from and with Menstrupedia: Towards Menstrual Health Education in India", In Proceedings of the 21st ACM Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work & Social Computing CSCW’2018, 10 pages (2018).
- Deepika Yadav, Mayank Gupta, Malolan Chetlur, and Pushpendra Singh, “Automatic Annotation of Voice Forum Content for Rural Users and Evaluation of Relevance", In Proceedings of the 1st ACM SIGCAS Conference on Computing and Sustainable Societies COMPASS ’18, 11 pages (2018).
- Bhanu Duggal, Jyothi Subramanyam, Mona Duggal, Pushpendra Singh, Meeta Rajiv Lochan, Archana Avhad, Usha Ram, Sayan Sen, Anurag Agrawal, Sujata Saunik, Koundinya Desiraju, “Survival outcomes post percutaneous coronary intervention: Why the hype about stent type? Lessons from a healthcare system in India", PLOS ONE 13(5) : e0196830 , 14 pages (2018). (Impact factor : 2.806, h-index : 241 from scimagojr)
- Prabha S. Chandra, Soumya Parameshwaran, Veena A. Satyanarayana, Meiya Varghese, Lauren Liberti, Mona Duggal, Pushpendra Singh , Sangchoon Jeon, Nancy R. Reynolds, “I have no peace of mind — psychosocial distress expressed by rural women living with HIV in India as part of a mobile health intervention — a qualitative study", Archives of Women’s Mental Health , 7 pages (2018). (Impact Factor : 3.397, h-index : 59 from scimagojr)
- Mona Duggal, Venkatesan Chakrapani, Lauren Liberti, Veena Satyanarayana, Meiya Verghese, Mohini Ranganathan, Mohini, Pushpendra Singh, Prabha Chandra, Nancy Reynolds, “Acceptability of mobile phone-based nurse-delivered counseling intervention to improve HIV treatment adherence and self-care behaviors among HIV-positive women in India", AIDS Patient Care and STDs , (2018). (Impact Factor : 4.041, h-index : 71 from scimagojr)
- Haroon Rashid and Pushpendra Singh, “Monitor: An Abnormality Detection Approach in Buildings Energy Consumption", 2018 IEEE 4th International Conference on Collaboration and Internet Computing CIC ’18 , 10 pages (2018).
Under Dr. Rajiv Ratn Shah –
- Yaman Kumar, Rohit Jain, Mohd Salik, Rajiv Ratn Shah, Roger Zimmermann, Yifang Yin, “MyLipper: A Personalized System for Speech Reconstruction using Multi-view Visual Feeds.” In IEEE ISM, 2018.
- Meghna Ayyar, Puneet Mathur, Rajiv Ratn Shah, Shree Gopal Sharma, “Harnessing AI for Kidney Glomeruli Classification.” In IEEE ISM, 2018.
- Yaman Kumar, Mayank Aggarwal, Pratham Nawal, Shin’ichi Satoh, Rajiv Ratn Shah, Roger Zimmerman, “Harnessing AI for Speech Reconstruction using Multi-view Silent Video Feed.” In ACM Multimedia, 2018.
- Debanjan Mahata, Jasper Friedrichs, Rajiv Ratn Shah, and Jing Jiang, “Detecting Personal Intake of Medicine from Twitter.” In IEEE Intelligent Systems on Affective Computing and Sentiment Analysis, 2018.
- Yifang Yin, Rajiv Ratn Shah, Roger Zimmerman, “Learning and Fusing Multimodal Deep Features for Acoustic Scene Categorization.” In ACM Multimedia, 2018.
- Debanjan Mahata, John Kuriakose, Rajiv Ratn Shah, Roger Zimmermann, “Key2Vec: Automatic Ranked Keyphrase Extraction from Scientific Articles using Phrase Embeddings.” In NAACL, 2018.
- Yifang Yin, Rajiv Ratn Shah, Guanfeng Wang, Roger Zimmermann, “Feature-based Map Matching for Low-Sampling-Rate GPS Trajectories.” In ACM Transactions on Spatial Algorithms and Systems, 2018.
- Yaman Kumar, Agniv Sharma, Abhigyan Khaund, Akash Kumar, Ponnurangam Kumaraguru, Rajiv Ratn Shah, Roger Zimmermann. “IceBreaker: Solving Cold Start Problem for Video Recommendation Engines.” In MR2AMC at ISM, 2018.
- Aditya Kumar Pathak, Himanshu Choudhary, Rajiv Ratn Shah, Ponnurangam Kumaraguru, “Neural Machine Translation for English-Tamil.” In WMT at EMNLP, 2018.
- Puneet Mathur, Ramit Sawhney, Rajiv Ratn Shah and Debanjan Mahata, “Did you offend me? Classification of Offensive Tweets in Hinglish Language.” In ALW2 at EMNLP, 2018.
- Ramit Sawhney, Prachi Manchanda, Puneet Mathur, Rajiv Ratn Shah, Raj Singh, Ramit Sawhney, “Exploring and Learning Suicidal Ideation Connotations on Social Media with Deep Learning.” In WASSA at EMNLP, 2018.
- Puneet Mathur, Meghna Ayyar, Sahil Chopra, Simra Shahid, Laiba Mehnaz and Rajiv Ratn Shah, “Identification of Emergency Blood Donation Request on Twitter.” In SMM4H at EMNLP, 2018.
- Puneet Mathur, Rajiv Ratn Shah, Ramit Sawhney, and Debanjan Mahata, “Detecting Offensive Tweets in Hindi-English Code-Switched Language.” In ACL, pp. 18-26, 2018.
- Sarthak Anand, Rajat Gupta, Rajiv Ratn Shah, Ponnurangam Kumaraguru, “Fully Automatic Approach to Identify Factual or Fact-checkable Tweets.” In FIRE working notes, 2018.
- Deepanshu Gaur, Meghna Ayyar, Ashutosh Kumar Singh, and Rajiv Ratn Shah, “Multilingual Author Profiling from SMS.” In FIRE working notes, 2018.
- Ayush Gupta, Meghna Ayyar, Ashutosh Kumar Singh, and Rajiv Ratn Shah, “Named Entity Recognition for Indian Languages.” In FIRE working notes, 2018.
- Aditya Kumar Pathak, Himanshu Choudhary, Rajiv Ratn Shah, “NMT based Tamil Translation.” In FIRE working notes, 2018.
Under Mr. Rahul Mohanani –
- Becker, C., Fagerholm, F., Mohanani, R. and Chatzigeorgiou, A., 2019. Temporal Discounting in Technical Debt: How do Software Practitioners Discount the Future?. In 2019 IEEE 2019 International Conference on Technical Debt, Montreal, Canada. IEEE.